TheThe Specialised course is offered to only those who have passed the Higher Course of our Vidyalayam. The duration of this course is also six months only. The course will begin once the results for the Higher Course is announced. This course will also commence in the months of February and August, as in the case of Basic.
1. Nuances of Panchang and Prasanna Jothida Methods (SHTA -I)
2. Jamakkol, BriguNadi and Professional Astrology (SHTA – II)
1. Nuances of Panchang.
2. Various methods of Jyothish mathemetics.
3. Computation of Mandhi’s time.
4. Prasanna Arooda Methods
6. Chozhi Prasanna Aroodam
7. Methods forpredictions through Prasanna
9. Predictions through AshtamangalaPrasannam
1. Jamakkol jothidam
2. Nadi jothidam
3. Professional Astrology
SHTA – I =100 (100 X 1 = 100) (Minimum marks for a pass 35%)
SHTA – II = 100 (100 X 1 = 100) (Minimum marks for a pass 35%)
Practical = 500 (As per the marks obtained in the Exercise book)
(Min. marks for a pass 60%)
|1. . Service charges for Spl.Higher Course||Rs. 3600.00|
|2. Cost of Books for Higher (Vol- IV)||Rs. 700.00|
|2. Cost of Books for Higher (Vol-V)||Rs. 700.00|
|3. Higher Exercise book||Rs. 300.00|
|4. Jathaka Pallavam Book||Rs. 200.00|
|5. Examination fees for Basic||Rs. 1000.00|
|Total service charges for Higher course||Rs. 5000.00|